It’s been a long time since I’ve shared blogs and links I love, but I promise I’ve been reading! Here are a few you shouldn’t miss:
Babies dressed up like they’re going to work. Beyond adorable.
Dog noses to make you smile.
This is a cold, harsh truth that most people don’t want to admit.
Typography nuts, rejoice: Ink could save us millions.
If you’re a dude and you don’t know how to dance, here’s how to do it.
If you’re a leader, here’s how to become a better one.
Bridget’s post on the elite woman gave me a lot to think about.
Sarah from Yes and Yes kills it with a great post on cheap things to do when you travel.
Other Sarah from I Quit Sugar shares seven ways to make your blog better — she should know because her blog is awesome and launched a series of books!
An oldie but a goodie, Becoming Minimalist shares seven life misconceptions portrayed in popular television TV ads.
Finally, NZ Muse revealed a few things you might not know about New Zealand — I didn’t know any of those things!
I’ve also been rather busy myself. Here are a sampling of posts that have gone live recently:
- Is Your Nonverbal Communication Sabotaging Your Career?
- How to Confidently Set and Raise Your Freelance Writing Rates
- Create the Perfect Home Office That Will Keep You Motivated
- 5 Facebook Updates Every B2C Small Business Needs to Make
- 5 Signs Your Office Is a Toxic Work Environment (And What to Do About It)
- 3 Strategies That Will Help You Identify Relevant B2B Blog Topics