We have a year under our belts as a new family, and here are a few small delights that have presented themselves as family values unique to us:
- Eating queso dip is a competitive sport.
- We like to go to bed between 8 and 9pm — sometimes even on weekends.
- We’re both happier when we have accomplished something creative during the week.
- We don’t go to bed angry, but sometimes you need to call a time out on a given topic to have quiet time to think.
- It’s perfectly okay to avoid sad or stressful subjects at night to prevent unrestful sleep.
- We’re both happier when we make time for church (JHubbs is converting to Catholicism, I am returning to my Catholic roots).
- It’s best if JHubbs doesn’t attempt the laundry.
What are your family values?
Life [Comma] Etc on Twitter // for retweets and hot links. And sometimes neat videos of cats and cute boys.