Congratulations to the winner, Lori! I’ll be in touch shortly about your color and size preferences.
I am a complete nerd for fine paper and envelopes… just give me the choice of three to five different colors to mix and match and I’ll probably start to drool. That is why the first time I ever walked into a Paper Source, my jaw dropped and I had to walk around seven or eight times before I knew I wasn’t dreaming.
So, imagine my child-like delight that I recently became a Paper-Source affiliate. This is especially significant to me because while planning my wedding, using Paper Source paper was one of my deal-breakers!
Here’s the site rhetoric, but I really can’t emphasize my undying love for their products and their store:
Paper Source Affiliate
Paper Source is a retailer of fine and artisan papers, stationery, invitations, gift wrap, greeting cards, quirky gifts and a custom collection of envelopes and cards. With more 5,000 products available online, our customers can build projects, coordinate collections, and shop for all occasions.
Paper Source customers appreciate our
- Distinctive aesthetic and assortment of fine papers
- Paper Source exclusive designs
- Unique gifts for all seasons and life events
- Inventive crafts, creative kits and helpful how-tos
Here’s a look at my most recent purchase, restocking my solid paper & envelopes:
1. A9 Moss Envelopes 10 Pack, to match some leftover light purple notecards.
2. A6 Gravel Envelopes 10 Pack, to match leftover light pink wedding stationery.
3. A6 Lake Envelopes 10 Pack, to match leftover light pink wedding stationery.
4. Peacock A6 Note Cards 25 Pack, to re-create my favorite combo ever: teal and shimmering gold note cards!
5. A6 Shimmer Gold Envelopes 10 Pack, ditto for #4!
6. A2 Night Envelopes 10 Pack, to match two different leftover yellows. One is bright yellow and the other is a custard yellow.
7. Rhubarb #10 Note Cards 25 Pack, for fun, to match and use up my pre-stamped #10 envelopes I have laying around.
8. Papaya 4 Bar Note Cards 25 Pack, also for fun, to match and use some 4-bar envelopes laying around.
I am especially excited about #7 and #8, which I am purchasing to make use of envelopes I already own (4-Bar and plain #10 envelopes). The rest are just tried-and-true colors and combinations that make it easy for me to send quick thank you notes, or hand-design and decorate with paper for more fun occasions.
All you need to do is click through this link to make your Paper Source purchase and Life [Comma] Etc will receive a small (free to you!) commission.
Thank you for your support!
In honor of this sponsor, I’ll be hosting a small giveaway! Click over to this post to enter the Rafflecopter giveaway and get one set of note cards and two sets of envelopes in your choice of colors on me! That equates to twenty envelopes and twenty five notecards. Lovely! Giveaway ends Friday, 1/18/13.